Monday, February 6, 2012

How and Why the Sub-Prime Mortgage Model Failed, by Design


Monday, February 6, 2012: An interview with William K. Black:


*************************************************************

Last week's commodity market manipulators sucked speculators back into the market, and silver prices jumped over $34 an ounce, but $34 was too high and gave the indication of public concern over the economy, As I had surmised, silver has dropped to the $33 an ounce level.

You may have noticed that the "paper" markets are also on a short term uptrend, built on the mass media propagated illusion that ours and the global economy are "improving." Neither is improving. Greece and a few other EU nations are being taken over by the banks. In a very short period of time those banks will require an infusion of capital in order to keep the illusion of European financial stability afloat.

In a few weeks, if not sooner, when that capital is demanded by the banksters to be infused into Europe. the commodity markets, the Dow, the NASDAQ, and other paper markets will take the usual well designed, and premeditated hit. 

Possess your personal wealth in tangible assets. This is what I did: I dumped ALL of my paper assets, and turned paper into silver and other tangibles. As the dollar declines, the tangibles increase in value; further more, I control my own wealth! The banks I deal with have become no more than a service, a conduit of my money, and not the controllers of it.

THAT is financial freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment