Monday, May 21, 2012

Derivatives & Silver, When Worlds Collide


Here are two very serious videos concerning the derivatives market crash-in-progress, how it will affect the price of silver, and how close we really are to a collapse of the entire global economic system. Both are recent posts, and one fact is ever clearer to informed minds as 2012 rushes on: the global economic thermostat has been jacked to roasting, and the heat is becoming rather uncomfortable in derivative hell.

I have heard Lindsey Williams before, and the information he shares is usually very accurate. He is a pastor and occasionally briefly brings God into the conversation, as he does at the conclusion of his video posted here. Regardless, what he says about the derivatives market collapse is right on, and is current.

The second video with Bix Weir, of whom I am totally unfamiliar, has the ring of truth to it, so here it is. It is current and also worth listening to. (Have you grasped the secret yet? The real currency in this world is good information.)

 Lindsey Williams Urgent Update: Derivatives Market Collapsing & JP Morgan 2/2

MELTDOWN UPDATE: The JP Morgan Derivatives Book is Blowing Up - Bix Weir

Do I take what these people say for real? I have mentioned it before, I arrived at my own conclusions in 2008, and proceeded to take ALL of my assets out of paper and then turn all of the paper into tangible assets, silver included. Now the bank is only a tool, and not a repository of my wealth; it serves me. My checking account is no more than a conduit of funds. I use cash, and only a debit card. (Ever see that Capital One commercial with the Vikings running amuck? They are coming to financially enslave you.)

When the system does crash, I may be as physically and emotionally uncomfortable as any other person may be, and will find life to be as difficult as it may become, but I am not worried about what wealth of mine the BANKTANIC will take with it as that ship flushes out to the sea of economic chaos. Bum voyage` to that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment